- Grants are given only within the Anglican Diocese of Leeds.
- Present funding of projects is examined carefully, as are other possible sources.
- Particular consideration is given to people within the criminal justice system who have mental health and/or multiple needs.
- Grants may be made to individuals as well as groups. Groups should be of charitable status or seeking it.
- There is no percentage split on giving, but an awareness of the balance between groups and individuals is maintained.
- The Charity’s Approved Premises are supported throughout.
- Criteria are reviewed every five years – last reviewed September 2016.
- Grants will generally be between £100 and £1,000.
- The Trustees meet bi-monthly. Grant applications will be considered at their March and September meetings.