Facilities in the hostel include:
- entrance lounge, TV lounge, dining room, training group and interview rooms.
- 26 single rooms, each with washbasins.
- disabled access facilities, including a ground floor accessible bedroom.
- all ethnic and cultural needs can be catered for.
- Residents’ medical needs are handled through local GPs.
Whilst at Cardigan House, residents are encouraged to address issues relating to their offending behaviour. A number of in-house groups enable residents to use their time productively. These groups currently include:
- Alcohol Group
- Furniture Workshop
- Cooking on a budget
in addition, residents can be referred to other partnership organisations and local colleges.