Facilities in the hostel include:
- a TV lounge, a dining/coffee lounge, a laundry, training group and interview rooms.
- 25 single rooms, each with washbasins…
- disabled access facilities, including a lift between the ground and lower floors, two accessible bedrooms sharing an adapted bathroom..
- all ethnic and cultural needs can be catered for.
- the front entrance provides a waiting area, a quiet visitors’ room and a small office where residents can meet privately with a member of staff,
- Residents’ medical needs are handled through local GPs.
Whilst at Ripon House, residents are encouraged to address issues relating to their offending behaviour. A number of in-house groups enable residents to use their time productively. These groups include:
- Alcohol Group
- Get Clean Stay Clean
- Craft Group
- Home of your own
- Fire awareness
in addition, residents can be referred to other partnership organisaitons and local colleges.